Sunday, September 5, 2010

Memories

After being away from home for almost 15 years now, you'd think that saying goodbye to my family would get easier. It doesn't. And waving my sister and brother farewell this time around was no different. I miss them more than words can express.

But we will always have the memories - walking for hours up and down Manhattan (and even Brooklyn!), sharing new experiences together, laughing and talking late into the night while sipping delicious cocktails.

Below are just some of my favourite shots we took during their stay.

Cycling in Central Park
Walking in the Meatpacking District

Near Gramercy Park
On the High Line

High Line
View from my living room window
Classic NYC
Charlie Parker Jazz Festival @ Tompkins Square Park
Rowing on the Lake

Walking over the Brooklyn Bridge

No comments: